BioStrand Webinar Wednesday
Each 3th Wednesday at 4.30pm CET (3.30 GMT)
How is BioStrand disrupting and revolutionising multi omic data analysis?
For the first time in decades, a new and innovative software tool in omic data analysis was created. Based on a biological discovery, HYFTTM patterns, which are signature sequences that serve as fingerprints and contain a multitude of information layers, BioStrand indexes genetic information and uncovered its own algorithm. This method can optimise sequence analysis drastically and make the life of the genetic researcher more effective while delivering more accurate results.
In our Webinar Series we love to share with you how we develop our solution and how we collaborate with universities and industrial partners. Each third Wednesday we cover multiple exciting topics or invite expert guest speakers.
Key highlights on the agenda:
- Our story – the founding team talks about discovering the radically new HYFTTM patterns.
- Our solution – find out how it makes your research easier, more convenient with fast and insightful results.
- Your research – BioStrand will show you in a live demo how to deliver faster searches and more accurate results.
- Your Questions – We will address any questions, come prepared!
- Our scientific partners - Find out more about the research various partner universities are conducting.
- Our Industrial partners - Learn more about specific industry use cases
April: Dr. Liesbeth Zwarts & Guy Vandaele ; Globachem ; Crop Protection
May: Prof. Dirk Valkenborg and Dr. Joris Van Houtven ; Hasselt University ; Data Science Institute
June: Prof Joy Irobi ; Hasselt University BioMed ; Extracellular vesicles in M.S.